Ask us a Question About Construction

Where can I appear for a managerial and professional health and safety test in Middlesbrough?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

You can take a Managerial and  Professional  also known as the MAP Health & Safety test at the Middlesbrough test centre which is located at
Royal Middlehaven House
21 Gosford Street

To book your Managerial and Professional Health and Safety test please visit
or call 0203 051 1004.

Related questions