Ask us a Question About Construction

Where do I need to go to to make it successfully for a health and safety test in Stoke on Trent?

asked 8 years ago

1 Answer

The first thing that you need to do is to book your health and safety test.
The easiest way to do this is to call 0203 051 1004 or to visit

Once you have done this you will get a test date assigned to you and you can go to the test center at Front Suite,
1 Britannia House
10 Town Road,
Stoke-on-Trent on the day and time allotted to you and appear for your test.

Related questions