Ask us a Question About Construction

Where do I need to write the health and safety test in Edinburgh?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You can sit a CSCS Health and Safety test at
Suite 3 (Prometric)
Glenorchy House,
20 Union Street

To make an appointment for a CSCS test call 0203 051 1004 or visit
and do your booking online right from the comfort of home.

Related questions