Ask us a Question About Construction

Where do I need to take my CSCS test i can you send me the address in Canterbury?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

There is a test center in Canterbury.
You will find it at
2nd Floor,
St James's House
77-78 Castle Street

To book your CSCS test here, please call Construction Support Line on 0203 051 1004 or alternatively book online at

Related questions