Ask us a Question About Construction

i lost my cscs green card can I get a replacement.

I passed the test and have lost my card not the paper certificates.
my email address is
asked 3 years ago

1 Answer

Yes we can apply for a replacement card for you the price for a replacement card with  the same expiry date as the card before £55.

Please call us on 02030511004 and a service agent will be able to help you.

Related questions