Ask us a Question About Construction

I have lost my cscs certificate and need a replacement I need it to start work

asked 3 years ago

1 Answer

You can get a replacement from the test center where you sat the test or get in contact with CITb and they can send a replacement certificate for a small fee.

Related questions