Ask us a Question About Construction

How much I the test only

I want to book a cscs only  for labourers how much would it cost me and what dates are available please?
asked 2 years ago

1 Answer

To obtain a labourer card you require a health and safety test and 1 day site safety awareness course.

Please call us and a agent will help you.

Related questions