Ask us a Question About Construction

Hi. I am a painter and decorator and am unsure as to what test type i need to take to get my cscs card. Thanks sinon.

Hi im looking at getting a cscs card so i can work on site etc. I am a painter and decorator bt trade but cant seem to work out which group to sellect for the test as it doesnt mention my trade. My local test centre is canterbury.
asked 2 years ago

1 Answer

you are required to sit a health and safety operative test.

Related questions