Ask us a Question About Construction

I've been steel erecting for about 15 years. What colour card do I need?

asked 6 years ago

1 Answer

Steel Erectors may apply for the following cards, depending on their experience and qualifications
Blue - Craft CSCS card
Gold - Advanced Craft CSCS card
Red - Experienced Worker CSCS card
Red - Trainee CSCS card

For more information, please visit:

Related questions