Ask us a Question About Construction

I have a Btec national diploma in construction can I get a cscs card this? I have a hs&e test

asked 2 years ago

1 Answer

Please call us on 02030511004 and a agent will be able to rectify if the certificate is accepted by cscs.

Related questions