Ask us a Question About Construction

Can you please tell me how I get a Steel erectors cscs card please?

I have a current cscs green card and have been a site foreman steel erector for a number of years but would like to add 'steel erector' on to my cscs card but am not sure how I go about this?
asked 2 years ago

1 Answer

You need to hold Nvq or city and guild certificates to have a skilled card as a steel erector.

You also require a valid health and safety test for operatives.

Please call us and a agent will help you.

Related questions