Ask us a Question About Construction

I am a CITB vocational assessor for wood occupations, how do I get a green CSCS card?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

To get the green CSCS card, first you need to have NVQ level 1 or equivalent or employer’s recommendation letter .After that you need to pass the CSCS Health and Safety test.

To book online or get more information about the CSCS test, please visit:

Related questions