Ask us a Question About Construction

I have done a city and guild 6129 in plumbing, what CSCS card do I need?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

Plumbers need to apply for a JIB card.

Your City and Guilds certificate also needs to be indentured or accompanied with proof of apprenticeship.

To find out which JIB card matches your qualifications, please visit:

Related questions