Ask us a Question About Construction

What is the difference between ECS and CSCS?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

The ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) card is required by domestic installers and electriciands and comercial and industrial electrotechnical workers.

The CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) cards is required by general trades, such as bricklayer, painter, carpentry, joiner, etc.

To apply for your CSCS card online or get more information about it, please visit:

Related questions