Ask us a Question About Construction

I am a time served carpenter with no NVQ. What card can I get?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You can apply for the green CSCS card with an employer’s recommendation of your skills at your job. You also need to pass the CSCS Health and Safety Test.

To apply online or get more information about the green CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions