Ask us a Question About Construction

If I pass the health and safety test but don't have a NVQ or recommendation letter can I still apply for a CSCS card?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

No. The CSCS card is made to prove your qualifications and be able to work on the construction site. If you don’t have any qualifications you can get the employer’s recommendation letter from your previous job, otherwise, you can only apply for the Visitor CSCS card.

To apply online or get more information about the CSCS cards, please visit:

Related questions