Ask us a Question About Construction

I completed C&G Level 2 Course 6129 in Plumbing. Which test do I need to do to get the appropriate card?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You may be able to apply for the blue JIB card.
You also need to pass the Health and Safety test.

Your City and Guilds certificate also needs to be indentured or accompanied with proof of apprenticeship.

To apply online or get more information about the JIB card, please visit:

Related questions