Ask us a Question About Construction

I don’t have an NVQ level 1 but i used to work for a big building company which card should I apply for?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

You should be able to apply for the green CSCS card. You need to get an employer’s recommendation letter or get the CSCS application form signed by your previous employer.
You also need to pass the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Test.

To apply online or get more information about the green CSCS card, please visit:

Related questions