Ask us a Question About Construction

Does the NVQ need to be in construction?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

Yes, To apply for the CSCS cards, you need to have a construction NVQ (or any equivalent qualification) or previous experience from a construction job.

For any further information, please call 0203 051 1004 to get some advice.

Related questions