Ask us a Question About Construction

I have advanced city & guilds in carpentry/joinery. What level NVQ is that equivalent to?

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

It depends which qualifications you have. If it is equivalent to an NVQ level 3 (indentured or accompanied with proof of apprenticeship), you may be able to apply for the gold CSCS card.
But, you also need to pass the CSCS test.

Find out more by calling our team on 0203 051 1004 to get some help.

Related questions