Ask us a Question About Construction

Do I need an NVQ or SVQ?

asked 6 years ago

1 Answer

If you wish to work in the construction site (and apply for CSCS cards, afterwards), you may need to get an NVQ unless you have other relevant qualifications that are acceptable for the CSCS card. To get an NVQ, please call our team on  0203 051 1004 or for more information, please visit:

Related questions