Ask us a Question About Construction

Did a health and safety test for thames water need to obtain relevant card?

asked 6 years ago

1 Answer

We need to know your exact occupation title and what NVQ or other qualifications you have to work out which is the relevant card for you.. This will also determine what HS&E test you may need to take
For advice, please call our team on 0203 051 1004

Related questions