Ask us a Question About Construction

I have an Engineering degree and no NVQ etc. Can I apply for a card? I will be only conducting site inspections.

asked 7 years ago

1 Answer

If you have a degree (Bsc, Msc, HND or HNC) the best option for you is to apply for the red graduate card. You also need to pass the Managerial and Professional CSCS test.

To apply for the CSCS test online or get more information about it, please visit:

Related questions