Ask us a Question About Construction

I have difficulty reading. Is there any help?

asked 6 years ago

1 Answer

You can ask  for the voice-over option when you apply for the HS&E  test. To get further advice and apply for the HAS&E test, please call our team on 0203 051 1004.

Related questions